This article details how to add, delete, reduce and increase items in your upcoming order.
If you are looking for information on how to cancel an order, please see article: Suspend one or more deliveries
- After you have logged into your account, select the Your Bin tab.
- The first page shows the contents of your produce bin. On the right side of the screen, you'll see a detailed list of your bins content.
Please note the our online store is open between Thursday at 3 pm until 10 am the day prior to your delivery. Customizing your order can only be done during store hours.
- To remove an item, scroll over the item with your mouse until you see a white X inside a black circle. Click the X to remove the item.
- To reduce or increase the quantity of an item, click the up (increase) and down (decrease) arrows on the left side of the item.
- To add a new item to your bin, find the item in the picture grid on the left side of the screen. Click the + plus sign to add the item to your bin.